Tools: Online SEO Tools
SEO Web Tools are designed to assist you in configuring your website(s) for search engine optimization within the different search engines. Please select one of the SEO Tools from below to begin optimizing your website(s) for top placement within the search engines.
- On-Page Link Analysis: External and Internal Links: This link analysis tool displays all internal and external links on page. It's completely free to use, simply enter your site URL and extracts the links from any page.
- Social Media Presence Tool: Use this free online tool to check your website, blog, articles Social Media Presence in Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Count number of Facebook Comments and Likes, Tweets on Twitter and +1 you got on Google+.
- URL Tweet Count: Use this free online tool to check number of Tweets your URL has got. It's a Tweetmeme API, you can use to get number of tweets specific url has.
- Multiple URLs Opener: Open Multiple URLs by one single click. Your browser will then opens the multiple URLs in new tabs. It will definitely save your time when you are working with a lot of links.
- SEO Text Browser: SEO Text Browser helps you to see your web pages from search engines point of view. The text browser also helps you to improve your web page(s), by allowing you to examine and understand all the components of your web page.
- Find and Replace Tool: Use Online Find and Replace Tool to find multiple text and replace them with other multiple text you wish to replace with. It supports the regular expressions syntax. Easy to use online tool.
- RSS Feeds Generator: RSS Feeds Generator is a free, online tool that enables users to easily create an RSS feed for any website. Increase Website Traffic, Reach and SEO.
- META Tag/Data Reader: META Tags/Data Reader tool helps you to get META Description, META Keyword and other META Data (Meta Tags) from any web page on the web.
- Robots.txt Generator: Robots.txt Generator tool helps you to generate effective 'robots.txt' file, that helps to ensure Google and other search engines are able to crawl and index your website properly.
- URL Encoding and Decoding: URL Encoding and Decoding tool converts your characters into a format that can be safely transmitted over the Internet. URL Encoding and Decoding tool converts the URLs into a valid ASCII format.
- HTML Unicode Entity Converter: HTML Unicode Entity Converter tool converts Unicode characters to HTML entities. It is useful, when you create a webpage with a non-unicode encoding, but still need some special symbols, also when you get some entities and want to know what are they saying.
- HTTP Response Code Checker: Check your server to make sure the proper HTTP Status Codes (200, 301, 302, 304, 307, 404, 410) are being returned in the server headers.
- Change Case (UPPER / Title / lower): Use this tool to convert your text from upper case to lower case or from lower case to upper case or to title case. Just paste you text in the Input Box and click the respective buttons (Upper/Title/Lower Case) and get your desire result in Output Box.
- Character(s) Count Tool: Characters count tool helps you to count the number of characters in your website content. An essential SEO tool in order to properly format your Title tag and Meta tags, you should count the characters for each.