Custom URL Builder - Google Analytics
With Google Analytics Custom UTM URL Builder you can generate custom campaign URLs with parameters for your advertising URLs.
Fill in the form below and click Generate Custom URL to create URLs for Custom Campaigns for website tracking. The form will return a URL you can then copy and paste into your advertising links.
Use the Google Analytics Custom UTM URL Builder, to easily tag URLs with custom UTM variables for Google Analytics. Now you can track which of your promotions are generating the most traffic/conversions.
When users click one of the custom links, the unique parameters are sent to your Google Analytics account, so you can identify the URLs that are most effective in attracting users to your content.
- Campaign Name
- Use utm_campaign to identify a specific product promotion or strategic campaign.
- Campaign Source
- Required. Use utm_source to identify a search engine, newsletter name, or other source.
- Campaign Medium
- Required. Use utm_medium to identify a medium such as email or cost-per- click.
- Campaign Term
- Used for paid search. Use utm_term to note the keywords for this ad.
- Campaign Content
- Use utm_content to differentiate ads or links that point to the same URL. Used for A/B testing and content-targeted ads.
Examples: utm_content=logolink or utm_content=textlink